These next two pictures are with the cover removed. As of this writing I seem to have mis-placed the pictures showing the new components installed. I replaced all of the large yellow electrolytic capacitors and found two resistors that was out of tolerance.
A funny thing happened with this power supply as soon as I took it off the bench that I would like to share with you. After the restoration process was complete and the item working great on the bench, it was time to put it on the air for the real test. I brought it into the radio room(Ham Shack) and connected every thing up. Just as soon as I threw the power switch the fuse blew. I thought that was strange but maybe it was just one of them things. So I replaced the fuse and the same thing happened again. Well instead of feeding this beast fuses all night long I brought it back out to the work bench for further testing. It turns out that the diode bridge or as some call it, the diode rectifier had lost a diode. I did not have any on hand so the next day I placed an order for some and now all is well and the power supply no longer has an appetite for fuses.